Hello? You there? Hello?
Truffle team here with another weekly update!
Here back at the Truffle ranch, we've been doing a lot of gardening. It seems like a lot of stuff is getting trimmed into shape and we've even planted a few new seeds. One of the flowers
Sooo, we've been doing a lot of trimming, pruning, and cleaning. We've made some syntax updates and cleaned up some unnecessary code. With the whole bagful, Truffle should be even more solid and easier to work on.
How to Upgrade
We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Truffle by running:
npm uninstall -g truffle npm install -g truffle
- Update geth CI - #1973 by @CruzMolina
- Fix a reference error - #1978 by @frangio
- Fix variable declaration - #1980 by @tomcbean
- Remove default evm version from config - #1988 by @eggplantzzz
- Remove unnecessary error case to prevent crashes - #1998 by @haltman-at
- Prevent debugger from landing on pseudo-nodes with no id - #1999 by @haltman-at
- Rework truffle-migrate and truffle-require - #1967 by @eggplantzzz
- Make some minor updates to truffle-artifactor - #1972 by @CruzMolina
- Update truffle-workflow-compile tests - #1974 by @CruzMolina
- Ignore notes directory for code coverage - #1981 by @CruzMolina
- Make some syntax updates to truffle-blockchain-utils - #1983 by @CruzMolina
- Throw exception if contract decoder can't locate contract's node - #1991 by @haltman-at
- Edit truffle-hdwallet-provider package.json - #1992 by @naddison36
- Remove solc-js from truffle/package.json - #1915 by @CruzMolina
- Swap web3 provider engine - #1986 by @CruzMolina
NOTE: Truffle version 5.0.16 had a broken build, and thus the versioning gap