Software Engineer (contractor), Inpeco SPA; Pula — October 2014 (current)
- Working on 5 to 10+ projects simultaneously, collecting requirements and quickly producing low-fidelity UX mockups to receive and incorporate feedback by stakeholders and team members across the organization
- Building web applications to manage clinic lab devices with Angular, Bootstrap, Grunt, WebSockets, TDD
R&D Director, Entando SRL; Cagliari — 2005-July 2014
Agiletec SRL, then its spin-off Tzente SRL, which was renamed into Entando SRL.
- Guided the polishing for primetime of Edo, a Rails-like code generator for Entando http://entando.github.io/edo/
- Wrote several documents and guides about Entando.
- Championed, designed, and led a team of 3 in building the Mobile First UI of Enterprise Portal System "Entando"
- Led a team of 4 UX Engineers into building several web applications for both privately held companies and government agencies
- Championed and completed the switch of Enterprise Portal System "Entando" from a customised build system to Maven
- Conceived, designed, and built the Entando Bundles, greatly easing the process of building a website with Entando
Substitute Teacher, IFoLD; Cagliari — April 2004-July 2004
- Taught the basics of HTML to troubled teenagers age 14 - 19. A tough and extremely formative experience
- Built a win-win situation both giving and gaining respect, despite the lots of communication and behavioural issues that made the previous teacher run away
- Saw the class through the final exams, with success