Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- OnlyKey_Beta7_IN_TRVL_Color.cpp.hex 262 KB
- OnlyKey_Beta7_IN_TRVL_Original.cpp.hex 258 KB
- OnlyKey_Beta7_STD_Color.cpp.hex 409 KB
- OnlyKey_Beta7_STD_Orignal.cpp.hex 403 KB
- Signed_OnlyKey_Beta7_IN_TRVL_Color.txt 193 KB
- Signed_OnlyKey_Beta7_IN_TRVL_Original.txt 161 KB
- Signed_OnlyKey_Beta7_STD_Color.txt 322 KB
- Signed_OnlyKey_Beta7_STD_Original.txt 258 KB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Beta 7 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce that the latest and greatest OnlyKey firmware is now available! This release includes a new, easier to use desktop app for Windows/Mac/Linux to be used in conjunction with the latest OnlyKey firmware. With this release, we have made OnlyKey easier to use and more secure.
In order to get started trying out the new OnlyKey features, follow our firmware upgrade guide.
This release includes a lot of improvements. Most notably, after upgrading your OnlyKey, you can load future updates directly in the app without the need to backup and restore!
Here is the short list of other major improvements in this release:
- Better touch sense on OnlyKey buttons using automatic touch sense calibration.
- Backup Passphrase support - Backup’s may be securely encrypted with a passphrase.
- Two profile support - By setting two PINs you can have two profiles to store up to 24 accounts.
- Automatic firmware and app update notifications - The OnlyKey app can now let you know when there are updates available.
- Seamless firmware upgrades - Signed firmware can now be loaded directly through the app without wiping account data (thanks to our new blockchain bootloader).
- Better FIDO U2F support
SHA 256 checksums
Hex format firmware files (to be loaded with Teensy loader)
Signed Txt format firmware files (to be loaded in OnlyKey app)