- Add make logging configurable via the TOML configuration file
- Remove gas estimation on find path requests (BREAKING)
- Change: deploy identity requests are only allowed for known identity factories (BREAKING)
- Change config file format to TOML
- Fix an issue that identity deployment did not work when two identity were deployed in the same block.
- Change identities endpoint to deploy identity contracts with deterministic addresses via a factory contract
- Change identities endpoint to deploy identity contracts as proxies to an implementation contract. Reduces the gas cost of deployment
- Change the arguments of identities endpoint (BREAKING)
- Increase debug output for push notifications
- Fix a bug in the push notification service that was introduced by the marshmallow upgrade in 0.7.0
- Upgrade metatransactions to use fees (BREAKING)
- Add version ReST endpoint
- Fix an encoding problem in the ReST api
- Fix a problem that could lead to a deadlock in the push notification database
- Update marshmallow and other related dependencies
- Update path finding to ignore frozen trustlines
- Add information related to frozen trustlines to API
- Update web3 to version 5.0.0 and other dependencies
- Improve local view of Currency Networks graphs
- Add extraData to transfers and Transfer events (BREAKING)
- Add an option to set the gasprice calculation method. This is necessary if the rpc endpoint by parity is too slow.
- Allow find_path to search for paths for receiver pays transfers
- Fixed a bug, where the time being slighly off resulted in an internal server error
- implement meta transaction related functionality
- reduce CPU usage
- refactor usage of time.time() calls inside graph
- fix broken dependency on old version of trustlines-contracts-bin
- new endpoint for trustline closing has been added, the reduce debt endpoint has been removed
- the used contracts package has been upgraded
- the internal path finding and fee computation has been enhanced to support payments without fees for the last hop
- a payment method, where the receiver pays fees, has been added
- max capacity path calculation has been fixed
- tl-relay now parses command line arguments
web3 has been upgraded from 3.16.5 to 4.7.1. As a result you should be able to install py-eth-index and trustlines-watch into the same virtualenv. Also THREADING_BACKEND doesn't have to be set anymore.
ETHINDEX doesn't have to be set anymore. The relay server uses the ethindex backend by default.
A gevent aware wrapper of pytest has been added. Please run ./pytest inside the relay repository now.
The spendable endpoints have been removed:
The nonce is queried from the pending transaction. This will allow multiple transactions per block. Please make sure to start parity with the --jsonrpc-apis=all or --jsonrpc-apis=parity option.
The docker image is now based on ubuntu 18.04 and python 3.6
Add option to syncronize the sending of transactions if env TRUSTLINES_SYNC_TX_RELAY is set, because of a bug in parity
Require python version >= 3.6
Add interests: The returned balances include an estimation of the interests Can work with Trustline Updates that include interests Breaks backwardscompatibilty, will not work anymore with old contracts without interests
Add first version of endpoint to find a path to close a trustline via a rebalancing of the trustlines.
- trustlines-relay has been released on PyPi
- the dependency on trustlines-contracts has been replaced with a dependency on trustlines-contracts-bin. trustlines-contracts-bin contains only the compiled contracts. The installation has become easier, since populus and solc isn't required anymore. Therefore tl-deploy isn't being installed anymore.