This Python script let your download the latest Philip Maloney Episodes from the SRF Website.
rtmpdump- For downloading the rtmp stream
ffmpeg- For mp3 conversion
mid3v2.py- For create the id3 tags
On a Debian based Linux:
sudo apt-get install python3 python3-pycurl rtmpdump ffmpeg mid3v2
- Lets you download all current episodes as MP3
- Lets you download the last 500 episodes as MP3
- Lets you download an episode with a known UID as MP3
- Creates ID3 tags for the episode
- Checks for duplicated episodes
- Checks for folders
python maloney_streamfetcher.py -h Usage: maloney_streamfetcher.py [options] Options: -h, --help show this help message and exit -a, --all Download all 500 last Maloney episodes. Does not work for the newest one or two, use -l instead. -l, --latest Download the last 10 Maloney episodes, works also for the newest ones ;-). -o OUTDIR, --outdir=OUTDIR Specify directory to store episodes to. -u UID, --uid=UID Download a single episode by providing SRF stream UID. -v, --verbose Enable verbose.
- Execute script
python maloney_streamfetcher.py -l -o /location/to/musicfiles
- Use Cronjob for automatically execute the script every Monday at 24:00.
0 * * * 1 python /location/to/maloney_streamfetcher.py -l -o /location/to/musicfiles
- ADD: Using Optparse
- ADD: replace mid3v2 with mid3v2.py
- CHG: Merged
- Initial Release
- This work was inspired by Stream Fetcher of Ruinelli, a big thanks to him.
- Thanks for
v1.1extension to @dirtbit
This document is under the CC BY-NC-ND 3-0 License, Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported. Use this script at your own risc!