Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Barring some possible changes to the sound tomorrow, this should be the definitive edition for our showcase. The instructions on the menu now actually give instructions!
Small "official" changes before our showcase in two days - this one's got a confirm button for the add/remove card events, a new card and some minor bugfixes/tuning (though some of these were in the previous release's hotfix).
As the title suggests, this build is pretty much just a massive dump of visual tweaks, QoL/onboarding improvements and bugfixes. Look forward to more feature-oriented releases soon-ish!
Hotfix Added a new card and increased Ammit's aggressiveness
We're onto the 0.4.x's! With this patch, we're introducing a brand new event that lets you add cards to your deck! In addition to finally completing our deckbuilding feature, we've also added a number of design modifications:
- Mulligan counter simplified to be a fixed number per turn, instead of using a lock-in system
- Starting deck cut down by almost half - most cards now moved to the "add cards" pool
- Added a new fight between the 2nd and 3rd fights where you fight just Ammit alone
- Tuned down the max health of most enemies, but tuned up their action values to accelerate the pace of gameplay
- Buffed Anubis significantly
- Number tweaks to a few cards
- Added a few new tooltips and improved overall UI functionality
Look forward to more new changes soon!
Armed with our fresh new data from playtesting, we've made some changes to the balance of the game:
- Anubis has been hitting the gym and now hits for more damage
- Unplayed cards now persist between turns instead of being discarded
- You can now right-click to dequeue the last action in the timeline during play phase
- Solidarity now does AOE damage and instead grants block for its adjacency bonus
Look forward to more balance tuning and potential changes to the mulligan phase in the near future!
Man, we're cranking these out on pretty much a daily basis! It's almost like we're on some sort of deadline! Hmm. Anyway, like the title suggests, we've added in our last planned enemy (for now), and the game now has a win state upon defeating Anubis in the 4th fight!
Also some long awaited BIG visual improvements - we've added finalized, full-color card art, as well as an intro cutscene before the game begins.
Oh and as usual, a few new cards are in the mix, as well as some visual improvements and bugfixes. Look forward to more to come!
Pretty much as the title suggests! All the enemies now have unique, non-random (learnable!) behavior, and it is now actually possible for your player to die.
In addition, we've added a few new cards with more to come!
Thanks to the power of menu screens, the game will no longer throw you straight into the action on launch! In addition, it turns out shipping features at the rate we do results in some bugs here and there. This release irons out a bunch of these, but unfortunately there will probably still be inconsistencies.
Look forward to more cards and (hopefully) more juiciness in our upcoming releases!
Pretty much what the title says! We now have 3 (count em) working events, two new cards, and a boss fight! Also fixed a slew of visual inconsistencies and did some more juicing.
All the events still just heal you, but a lot of juicing, bugfixing and polishing have gone in since the last release! Look forward to fully-functioning events, new cards and a bossfight in upcoming versions. Unfortunately, this build is still Windows only, but look forward to a Mac/Linux build soon!