Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Access8Math v2.0 Update
- Add multi-language new-adding and customizing settings,and add three windows of "unicode dictionary", "math rule", "New language adding"
- The "unicode dictionary" can customize the reading way of each math symbolic text.
- "math rule" can customize the reading method and preview the modification through the sample button before completed.
- "New language adding" allows adding language not provided in the built-in system. The newly language will be added to the general settings, and multi-language customization can be achieved through reading definition of "unicode dictionary" and "mathematical rules".
- improved in interactive mode, you can use the number keys 7~9 to read sequence text in the unit of line.
Access8Math v1.5 update log
- In "general setting" dialog box add setting pause time between items. Values from 1 to 100, the smaller the value, the shorter the pause time, and the greater the value, the longer the pause time.
- Fix setting dialog box can't save configure.
Access8Math v1.4 update log
- Adjust settings dialog box which divided into "general setting" and "rules setting" dialog box. "General Settings" is the original "Access8Math Settings" dialog box, and "Rule Settings" dialog box is for selecting whether specific rules are enabled.
- New rules
- vector rule: When there is a "⇀" right above two Identifier, the item is read as "Vector...".
- frown rule：When there is a " ⌢ " right above two Identifier, the item is read as "frown...".
- Fix bug.
Access8Math v1.3 update log * New rule * positive rule: Read "positive" rather than "plus" when plus sign in first item or its previous item is certain operator. * square rule: When the power is 2, the item is read as "squared". * cubic rule: When the power is 3, the item is read as "cubed". * line rule: When there is "↔" right above two Identifier, the item is read as "Line ...". * line segment rule: When there is "¯" right above two Identifier, the item is read as "Line segement ...". * ray rule: When there is a "→" right above two Identifier, the item is read as "Ray ..." * Add interactive window： Press "Space" in math content to open "Access8Math interactive window" which contains "interactive" and "copy" button. * interaction: Into math content to navigate and browse. * copy: Copy MathML object source code. * Add zh_CN UI language(.po). * Adjust inheritance relationship between rules to ensure proper use of the appropriate rules in conflict. * Fix bug.
1. add new rule negative number rule: Read 'negative' rather than 'minus sign' when minus sign in first item or its previous item is Mo tag. integer add fraction rule: Read 'add' between integer and fraction when fraction previous item is integer. 2. bug fixed Node meaning is mapped to last bottom sub-class NodeType when mutiple NodeType match 3. architecture improve Add sibling class Add dynamic generate Complement class
public Access8Math v1.0