blog and looks like this:It was extracted from my
Feel free to fork and submit back pull requests.
- It could still use some cleanup (I extracted it from my site so some things may not be applicable everywhere)
- Bootstrap uses Less and Octopress uses Sass, so for right now I've just included plain CSS from bootstrap to make them compatible. This works fine but ideally down the road it could use a forked Sass version of bootstrap or modify Octopress to include Less support. One caveat is that it should ideally still work with the free bootstrap themes such those at bootswatch.com which are in Less. So maybe there is some happy combination where these will all work together? In the mean time this theme just uses plain old css.
Changed from original
- Added missing twitter css code (custom.css) to reflect the original blog
- Changed one line in twitter.js for it to view tweets correctly
- Added some comments in navigation.html about what needs to be changed for the rss feed to work correctly
(The MIT License)
Copyright © 2009-2011 Brandon Mathis
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the ‘Software’), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.