Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Improved execution path parsing algorithm
Experimental support for parameters/return values for Application Class methods
Trace compare bugfixes
Ability to generate .sql files from a trace (thanks @iversond from psadmin.io)
This is a small update to remove the automatic update check on load. There is now a menu option in Help -> Check for update to trigger this check manually.
- Fixed bug in SQL View sorting
- Fixed parsing issue when given incomplete tracesql files
- Added view of all SQL Tables in a Trace.
- Initial Mono Support (Linux/OSX) on Mono 4.2.1
- Saving Trace Data to compact format for faster opening (.twiz files)
- Execution Tree is lazy-loaded for a more responsive UI
- Copy to Clipboard support for OSX
- Various improvements