do*connect gives you a simple way to build and grow a third party developer community around your service.
This project was built in 48 hours and is missing some essential functionality. It's currently structured as a hosted service that supports multiple communities living in subdomains. A future update may support a single community mode.
- Open, Closed and Private Communities
- Versioned Markdown Pages
- Structured RESTful API Documentation
- This project was built in 48 hours during Rails Rumble 2010.
- Access control is currently using integers, which is kind of a hack.
- There are no community settings.
- There are no account settings.
- There are no emails.
- There are no tests.