Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added an 'environ' SQL table that reflects lnav's environment
variables. The table can be read and written to using SQL
SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements. Setting variables
can be a way to use SQL query results in lnav commands.
- Added a 'jget' SQLite function that can extract fields from a JSON-
- Added log formats for the OpenAM identity provider.
- Added a 'clear-highlight' command to clear previous calls to the
- Fixed some performance bugs in indexing JSON log formats. Loading
times should be at least five times faster.
- Filtering performance should be improved so that enabling/disabling
filters should be almost instantaneous.
- The filter-in, filter-out, and highlight commands now support
tab-completion of text in the current view.
- Add a '-i' flag that installs format files in: ~/.lnav/formats/installed