Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support for the Bro Network Security Monitor (https://www.bro.org) log file format.
- Added an fstat() table-valued function for querying the local filesystem.
- Added readlink() and realpath() SQL functions.
- Highlights specified in log formats can now specify the colors to use for the highlighted parts of the log message.
- Added a ":quit" command.
- Added a "/ui/default-colors" configuration option to specify that the terminal's default background and foreground colors should be used instead of black and white.
- Pressing delete at a command-prompt will exit the prompt if there is no other input.
- The help view now includes all the command-help that would pop up as you entered commands and SQL queries.
- Hidden fields and lines hidden before/after times are now saved in the current session and restored.
- Unicode characters should now be displayed correctly (make sure you have LANG set to a UTF-8 locale).