Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Moth Reader wiki!
Moth is a 3D ebook reader. Check out this video to find out its features:<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Stv8AIiU7c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Debian Administrator's handbook has been used for this demo.
You can get your copy of this great book from: http://debian-handbook.info/
The following tools and libraries need to be installed to build moth:
- SConstruct is used to build the software. For more info see http://www.scons.org/
- OpenGL Extension Wrangler "GLEW"
- zenity (not in build time but in run time for dialogs)
SConstruct building tool is used to build moth. To build it do "scons" To install do "sudo scons install"
- Use left and right arrows to flip pages back and forward.
- Use mouse to move the book.
- Hold shift and move mouse up and down to zoom in and zoom out.
- Hold shift and use mouse wheel to zoom in and zoom out.
- '+' - zoom in
- '-' - zoom out
- 'g' - open "goto page" dialog.
- 'i' - open book index.
- 's' - save a copy.
- 'f' - find string. After you enter string to find:
- 'n' - find the next occurrence of the given string.
- 'p' - find the previous occurrence of the given string.
- ESC - ends the program.