Quiziato™ is a real time classroom quiz system for instructors to gauge student performance and understanding. It was inspired by the i>clicker system used at many universities (although their mobile offering was not available at the time this was started). There is an accompanying iOS application (to be published).
The app uses web sockets to provide realtime communication to connected mobile devices in the classroom, while the instructor manages the course session through the web dashboard.
This is the Web Dashboard and Backend for Quiziato™. The iOS application can be found here.
- Accounts & Authentication
- Instructor can create Multiple Choice Questions
- Student Attendance during class sessions.
- Timed assignment of multiple choice questions.
- Students and Instructor can review student performance.
- Graded & Ungraded questions.
- Open Ended Questions
- 'Raise Hand' feature.
- Android Application.
- Administrative Dashboard and Features.
- Login Integration with existing LDAP, etc.
- NodeJs, Express, & Socket.io
- MongoDB & Mongoose
- Jade, AngularJS & Bootstrap
cp env.json.dist env.jsonand edit the environment variables to suit your needs.
Trevor Summerfield - Built the backend and web frontend
Michael Selsky - Built the iOS Application