Basic C# wrapper for FFTW. It currently uses the v3.3.5 (2016-07-31) 32-bit DLLs of FFTW. You can get the latest version from the FFTW's download page: http://fftw.org/install/windows.html
- Unmanaged function calls to main FFTW functions for both single and double precision
- Basic managed wrappers for FFTW plans and unmanaged arrays
- Test program that demonstrates basic functionality
- Most of this was written in 2005
- Slightly updated since to get it running with Visual Studio Express 2010
- If you have a question about FFTW, ask the FFTW people, and not me. I did not write FFTW.
- If you have a question about this wrapper, probably still don't ask me, since I wrote it almost a decade ago.