Join GitHub today
- For the API reference and developer documentation head over to the auto generated GoDoc documentation.
- GTTC is base on go-ethereum code, so if you find
gethin this wiki, replace it with
gttcand try again ;-)
This is the Wiki for the official Go implementation of TTC, A Decentralized and Incentivized Social Networking Protocol.For generic TTC-related information see our website: https://www.ttc.eco/.
- alien.go : Implement the consensus interface
- custom_tx.go : Process the custom transaction such as vote,proposal,declare and so on...
- snapshot.go : Keep the snapshot of vote and confirm status for each block
- snapshot_test.go : test for snapshot
- signer_queue.go : calculate the order of signer queue
- signer_queue_test.go : test for signer_queue
- api.go : API
If you familiar with clique, you will find alien like that very much. We also use header.extra to record the all infomation of current block and keep signature of miner. The snapshot keep vote & confirm information of whole chain, which will be update by each Seal or VerifySeal. By the end of each loop, the miner will calculate the next loop miners from the snapshot. Code annotation will show the details about how it works.
Current test chain is deploy the code of branch v0.0.4
|Go version||Go1.9 or higher|
Main entry points:
- Installation Instructions
- Developer/Management API
- Managing Accounts
- Command Line Options
- Private Network
- Developers' Guide
Sidebar lists all pages.