toaH - not even a tiny cms
What is toaH?
toaH connects HTML pages and adds templates to them. You write your HTML pages just as you normally would and toaH is either not mentioned in the file at all and accessed with the help of a rewrite engine or is included with a single line of PHP. toaH integrates your template (xml) into the body of the page and adds stylesheets. In addition toaH builds a menu according to text files describing the page structure.
- You have full control of what you are doing.
- It's easy to integrate into existing pages.
- It doesn't get in your way.
- It prevents you from doing the same things over and over again for every page added.
- It can be extended with plugins.
This repository contains a sample layout of how to use toaH (
B/). The actual source code can be found in