TotalFinder is a plugin for Apples's Finder.app which brings tabs, dual panels and more! This project gathers localizable resources.
Do you want to translate TotalFinder into your language?
TotalFinder is not an open-source, but you should be still able to easily tweak resource files and add your preferred language.
The idea is to install TotalFinder and then sym-link its
Resources folder to the copy of this repository where you can edit it.
When you are satisfied with your work, you should push your changes back to GitHub. I will then incorporate your work into next TotalFinder release.
- fork this project on GitHub
- clone your fork (let's assume you have it in
- make sure you have installed latest TotalFinder version
cd ~/totalfinder-i18nand run
- edit files
./restart.shto restart TotalFinder to reflect your changes
- commit if needed
- goto 1
- push to github and send a pull request to darwin
- (optional) run
./undev.shto return to unaltered TotalFinder state (this won't delete your files, it will just unlink sym-linked folder)
Each contributor in http://github.com/binaryage/totalfinder-i18n/contributors will get a free TotalFinder license.
To be clear. Please note that:
- I may not accept changes in your fork
- You are contributing your work under MIT license
- You may want to explore Network Graph to see if someone has not already been working on your language