Please sign in to comment.
change Simplenote sync from using app engine api2 to Simperium api
Fixes an issue where NV would revert a note's contents after the first sync. Provides proper support for merging of content if a note has been edited elsewhere inbetween syncs. Much faster syncing. Best effort has been made to preserve existing semantics and reuse existing data structures (syncMD) wherever possible so users should not be affected when they upgrade. Most changes are related to index fetching as Simperium only provides item id and version in its' index whereas SN API2 provided metadata like a note's deleted status. Since deleted is no longer available, we must fetch each note to determine it's deleted status, therefore additional code to detect deleted status has been added to all the entry collectors. This update also supports Simperium's changes api to fetch only the diffs for notes since a certain mark (provided in changes and in index). A full sync (index pull) is performed when app is first opened, subsequently only changes will be fetched.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 445 additions and 171 deletions.
- +7 −6 NotationPrefsViewController.m
- +1 −0 NotationSyncServiceManager.h
- +64 −0 NotationSyncServiceManager.m
- +6 −2 NoteObject.m
- +3 −3 SimplenoteEntryCollector.h
- +109 −68 SimplenoteEntryCollector.m
- +6 −3 SimplenoteSession.h
- +230 −83 SimplenoteSession.m
- +3 −1 SyncResponseFetcher.h
- +15 −5 SyncResponseFetcher.m
- +1 −0 SyncServiceSessionProtocol.h
Oops, something went wrong.