Binaries, Houdini 16.0
- Tested on Windows and Houdini 16.0.
- You would have to patch CMake file to get this building on Linux.
- Define HOUDINI_VERSION env variable to be the version of Houdini 16.0 you wish to build against (for example "16.0.557").
- Alternatively, you can have HFS env variable defined (set when you source houdini_setup).
- Generate build files from CMake for your favorite build system. For Windows builds use MSVC 2015.
- Build the SOP Houdini dso (SOP_Shapefile.dylib or SOP_Shapefile.dll).
- Place the dso in the appropriate Houdini dso folder.
- On OS X this would be /Users/your_username/Library/Preferences/houdini/16.0/dso/
- On Windows this would be C:\Users\your_username\Documents\houdini16.0\dso
- Or $HOUDINI_PATH/dso
- Place the SOP into your SOP network.
- Chose .shp file to load and create geometry from.
License for the plugin
- Copyright Mykola Konyk, 2017
- Distributed under the MS-RL License.
- To further explain the license:
- You cannot re-license any files in this project.
- That is, they must remain under the MS-RL license.
- Any other files you add to this project can be under any license you want.
- You cannot use any of this code in a GPL project.
- Otherwise you are free to do pretty much anything you want with this code.