Donate link: http://bosun.me/donate
Tags: woocommerce, payment gateway, payment gateways, voguepay, interswitch, verve cards, tubiz plugins, verve, nigeria
Requires at least: 3.5
Tested up to: 3.8.1
Stable tag: 1.2.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway allows you to accept payment on your Woocommerce store via Visa Cards, Mastercards, Verve Cards and eTranzact.
This is a Voguepay payment gateway for Woocommerce.
Voguepay is a Nigerian Payment Gateway
Voguepay is a unique online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
VoguePay allows site owners to recieve payment for their goods and services on their website without any setup fee.
To signup for Voguepay visit their website by clicking here
Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway allows you to accept payment on your Woocommerce store using Nigeria issued Visa Card, Mastercard and Verve Cards
With this Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway plugin, you will be able to accept the following payment methods in your shop:
- Visa Card
- Verve Cards
This plugin is meant to be used by merchants in Nigeria.
- Accept payment via Visa Cards, Mastercards, Verve Cards and eTranzact.
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Add Naira currency symbol. To select it go to go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click General from the top tab. From Currency select Naira, then click on Save Changes for your changes to be effected.
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with me via the contact form on my website here
You can also follow me on Twitter! @tubiz
To contribute to this plugin feel free to fork it on GitHub Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway on GitHub
- Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to "Plugins > Add New" from the left hand menu
- In the search box type "Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway"
- From the search result you will see "Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway" click on "Install Now" to install the plugin
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click "Proceed" to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click "Activate Plugin" to activate it, or "Return to Plugin Installer" for further actions.
- Download the plugin zip file
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on "Plugins > Add New" from the left hand menu.
- Click on the "Upload" option, then click "Choose File" to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press "OK" and press the "Install Now" button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the "Payment Gateways," tab.
- Click on the sub tab for "Voguepay Payment Gateway".
- Configure your "Voguepay Payment Gateway" settings. See below for details.
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click "Payment Gateways" from the top tab. You should see "Voguepay Payment Gateway" as an option at the top of the screen. Click on it to configure the payment gateway.
You can select the radio button next to the Voguepay Payment Gateway from the list of payment gateways available to make it the default gateway.
- Enable/Disable - check the box to enable Voguepay Payment Gateway.
Title - allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- Description - controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- VoguePay Merchant ID - enter your Voguepay Merchant ID, this is gotten from your account page on Voguepay website.
- Click on Save Changes for the changes you made to be effected.
- You need to have Woocommerce plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site.
- You need to open an account on Voguepay
- Fix: Fixed the settings page link not working in Woocommerce 2.1
- Fix: Failed transaction displaying an error message
- New: added support for Woocommerce 2.1
- New: only load the functions (tbz_add_my_currency & tbz_add_my_currency_symbol) whcih add the Naira currency and symbol on WordPress sites running Woocommerce version that are less that 2.1, as it has been added to Woocommerce from version 2.1.
- New: added verification checks to ensure the right amount is paid by the customer
- Fix: fixed Naira currency not displaying properly.
- Fix: check if tbz_add_my_currency & tbz_add_my_currency_symbol functions exist before declaring it.
- First release
There is no need to upgrade just yet.
Premium Addons for Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Gateway will be added here.
Voguepay Woocommerce Payment Transaction Log
- This plugin logs each payment transaction that is made via the plugin in your WordPress website.
- It also allows you to view the full details of the each transaction without visiting Voguepay website.
- You can also search for transaction via it's transaction id.
- Plus much more.
Special mentions to the following developers who submitted pull requests for the plugin