- More config options
- More commands
usernamefor setting Telegram username (#249).
sync-statefor updating Matrix room state cache.
matrix-pingfor checking Matrix login status (#270, thanks to @krombel).
clear-db-cachefor clearing internal database caches.
reload-userfor reloading and reconnecting a Telegram user.
sessionfor listing and terminating other Telegram sessions.
- Added argument to
loginto allow admins to log in for other users (#251).
- Added warning when logging in that it grants the bridge full access to the telegram account (#248).
- Telegram->Matrix bridging
- Added client ID in logs when making requests to telegram (#265)
- Added handling for Matrix room upgrades (#277)
- Removed lxml dependency from the new HTML parser and removed the old parser completely.
- Switched mautrix-appservice-python state store and most mautrix-telegram tables to SQLAlchemy core. This should speed things up and reduce problems with the ORM getting stuck (#263)
ensure_startedis now only called for logged in users, which should improve performance for large instances (#247).
- Displayname template extras (e.g. the
(Telegram)suffix) are now stripped when mentioning Telegram users with no username (#138).
- Updated Telethon.
- Switched Dockerfile to use setup.py for dependencies to avoid dependency updates breaking stuff.
- Stopped using SQLAlchemy ORM. This should reduce problems with the ORM becoming stuck after an invalid transaction (#263), which will remove fake stack traces and make it easier to find where the actual invalid transaction happened.
- The telematrix import script will now warn about and skip over duplicate portals. (#243)
- Relaybot will now be used for users who have logged in, but are not in the chat (#205)