Changes since v0.6.0-rc2
- Fixed vulnerability in event handling
Changes since v0.5.2
- Native Matrix edit support and new fallback format.
- Config options for
retry_delayand other TelegramClient constructor fields.
- Config option for maximum document size to let through the bridge (#335).
- External URL field for chat and private channel messages (#308).
- Telegram user info (puppet displayname & avatar) is now updated every time the user sends a message.
- Command to change Telegram displayname (#249).
- Possibility to override config fields with environment variables (thanks to @pacien in #332).
- Nested formatting is now supported by Telegram, so the bridge also supports it.
- Simplified bridged poll message.
- Telegram user info updates are now accepted from any logged in user as long as the logged in user doesn't see a phone number for the Telegram user.
- Some image errors are now handled by resending the image as a document (#324).
- Made getting started more user-friendly (#327).
- Strikethrough and underline are now bridged into native Telegram formatting rather than unicode hacks.
- Updated to Telethon 1.9.
- Updated docker image to Alpine 3.10.
- Portal peer type not being saved in database after Telegram chat upgrade (#304).
- Newlines in unformatted messages not being bridged when using relaybot (#306).
- Mime type info field for stickers converted to PNG (#307).
- Content after newlines being stripped in messages sent by some clients (#309).
NoneType is not iterableexception when logging out (thanks to @turt2live in #315).
- Handling of Matrix messages where
m.relates_tois null (#317).
- Internal server error when logging in with an account on another DC (#314).
- Spaces between command and arguments are now trimmed (#322).
- Vulnerability in event handling.
- Changed migrations to use batch_alter_table for adding columns to have less warnings with SQLite.
- Error when
pinging without being logged in.
- Terminating sessions with negative hashes.
- State cache not being updated when sending events, causing invalid cache if the server doesn't echo the sent events (#278).