No changes since v0.7.0-rc4
Changes since v0.6.1
- Dropped Python 3.5 compatibility.
- Moved docker registry to dock.mau.dev.
- Support for bridging animated stickers (#340, thanks to @Eramde).
- Support for MTProxy (#344, thanks to @Eramde).
- Option to automatically log in to custom puppets (
login-matrix) using shared secret login.
- Config option for max length of displayname, with the default being 100.
- Separate config option for
m.emoteformatting of logged in users (#355).
- Streamed file transfers and parallel telegram file download/upload.
- Files are streamed from telegram servers to the media repo rather than downloading the whole file into memory.
- File transfers use multiple connections to telegram servers to transfer faster.
- Parallel and streamed file transfers can be enabled in the config.
- Command to set caption for files and images when sending to telegram.
- Command to get bridge version (#387).
- Bridging bans to telegram (#303).
- Helm chart.
- Switched to mautrix-python.
- Users with Matrix puppeting can now bridge their "Saved Messages" chat.
- The bridge will refuse to start without access to the example config file.
- Changed default port to 29317 (#345).
- Mentions are now marked as read on Telegram when bridging read receipts using double puppeting (#337).
- Kicking or banning the bridge bot will now unbridge the room (#312).
- Made bridge refuse to start if config contains example values (#388).
- Shrinked Docker image from 151mb to 81mb.
- Updated Docker image to Alpine 3.11
- The bridge will no longer crash if one user's startup fails (#292).
- (hopefully) Incorrect peer type being saved into database in some cases (#304).
- File names when bridging to Telegram (#376).
- Alembic config interpolating passwords with
- A single chat failing to sync preventing any chat from syncing (#358).
- Users logged in as a bot not receiving any messages (#341).
- Username matching being case-sensitive in the database and preventing telegram->matrix pillifying (#384).
- IndexError if running
!tg set-plwith no parameters.