Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Go 1.11+
- A Matrix homeserver that supports application services (e.g. Synapse)
- A WhatsApp client on a phone (the bridge uses the web API to prevent getting banned). Virtual Androids may or may not work.
- Clone the repo with
git clone https://github.com/tulir/mautrix-whatsapp.git
go buildto fetch dependencies and compile.
- Update the config to your liking.
- Generate the appservice registration with
./mautrix-whatsapp -g. You can use the
-rflags to change the location of the config and registration files. They default to
- Add the path to the registration file to your synapse
- Run the bridge with
- Pull changes with
- Recompile with
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.