== Have a question? Check the [[http://code.google.com/p/tullamods/wiki/Dominos| Dominos wiki]] first! ==
== Dominos is an action bar addon intended to do the following: ==
- Reuse as much standard blizzard action button code as possible.
- Contain a relatively minimal feature set
- Be easy to use
- Be stable
== It includes the following features: ==
- 10 action bars, pet, class, menu, and bag bars. Each one has customizable settings for padding, spacing, columns, scale, and opacity.
- Customizable paging. You can switch pages on: action bar pages, modifier keys, forms, and targeting.
- Customizable show states. You can tell your bar under which macro options to show.
- Fading bars. You can set your bars to fade out to a certain opacity when not moused over.
- The ability to customize showing empty buttons or not
- Full button facade support
- Keybound support
- Sticky frames
- The ability to move buttons in combat
- A movable casting bar (optional)
- A movable roll frame (optional)
- A movable xp/reputation bar (optional)
- Configurable right click targeting
- Configurable self cast key settings
- Possess bar support
== ...and will probably not end up with the following: ==
- A stats bar
- A minimap bar
- True variable length bars
== Here's how you use it: ==
- To see the current list of slash commands, type /dom ? or /dominos ?
- To open up the options menu, either go into interface options, or type /dom
- To move bars around, either go into the options menu and press the “Enter Config Mode” button, or type /dom lock
- To bind keys, enter binding mode via /kb or /keybound, or press the “Enter Binding Mode” button in the options menu.
== ...and this is why I wrote it: ==
- I have significantly less time to code now than I did previously. Dominos is intended to be easier to maintain.
- I wanted to see how much I could do while maintaining compatibility with the standard action button code.
- I’m not entirely happy with the direction I took with Bongos3. I added features that I do not see myself using personally, and thus feel that those features will be neglected and bug ridden.
== You can use the following to add extra functionality: ==
- [[http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info4166-RedRange.html|RedRange]] – Colors action buttons red when out of range
- [[http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/2775/|OmniCC]] – Adds cooldown count text
- [[http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/buttonfacade.aspx|ButtonFacade]] – Allows you to change the look of the action, pet, and class buttons
- [[http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/inline-aura.aspx|Inline Aura]] – Adds buff and debuff highlighting to action buttons