Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 9.0.4 - Oh Jonny
Customize your SDFiles under: https://www.sdsetup.com/
Guide to hacking your Switch: https://guide.sdsetup.com/
Please delete the "atmosphere/exefs_patches" folder before installing this if you used v9/v9.0.1!
- Moved 'Checkpoint' from "switch/" to "switch/checkpoint" to avoid clutter due to the checkpoint folder ( #107 )
- Added 'exosphere' to the sys-netcheat ini
- This fixes sleep mode problems for fw6.0 in combination with debugmode
- Added 'pm' to the standard sys-module in ReiNX
- Fixed ReiNX not having a titles folder
- Updated ReiNX
That's it for now. We're running out of (reasonable) minor version numbers for
SX OS SDFilesSwitch, which means we are revving up for the big SX OS SDFilesSwitch 2.0 v10 release! At this point we can't spoil yet what the next iteration of SX OS SDFilesSwitch has in store for you, but rest assured it will be exciting.
—< Team-SDFiles - Rocking the Switch in 2018 and beyond! >—
How to use:
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release
- Start Hekate through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, I'm not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.