Wordpress WP-VR-view Plugin to Add Photo Sphere and 360 video to posts and pages
WP-VR-view is a plugin that allows you to display Photo Sphere images and 360 video on wordpress pages, posts, etc. Website visitors will be able to navigate through your panoramas. Smartphone users can use Google cardboard to look through in Virtual reality way.
- video - url to 360 video .mp4 file (required if you add video)
- img - url to photosphere image (required if you add photosphere)
- pimg - preview image URL
- width - in pixels or percent
- height - in pixels or percent
- stereo - value 'true' or 'false'
- yaw - angle shift option. Values from -360 to 360
- hascontrols - value 'true' or 'false' - for video player to add controls buttons
Short codes examples:
- [vrview img="URL for photosphere image"]
- [vrview video="URL for 360 video .mp4 file"]
- [vrview video="URL for 360 video .mp4 file" img="URL for video preview image"]
- [vrview img="URL for photosphere" pimg="Optional URL preview photosphere photo for faster load"]
- [vrview img="URL for photosphere" width="500" height="300"] width="500" - set width to 500 pixels wide. if you want full/100% width you can use width="100%"
- [vrview img="URL for photosphere" stereo="true"] stereo image - default value is false.
- Web - modern versions of chrome,Firefox, Safari, IE 11 and Edge
- Native - iOS 8 and higher , Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) and higher
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions or issues with plugin? Use forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
= How can I create a panorama? = The easiest way to create a panorama would be using a mobile device. There are a lot of panorama-shooting applications
= What library is used? =
= Image Specifications =
- VR View images can be stored as png, jpeg, or gif. We recommend you use jpeg for improved compression.
- For maximum compatibility and performance, image dimensions should be powers of two (e.g. 2048 or 4096).
- Mono images(default) should be 2:1 aspect ratio (e.g. 4096 x 2048).
- Stereo images should be 1:1 aspect ratio (e.g. 4096 x 4096).
= Additional information =
=Default width and height =
- width 640px - height - 360px
= Minimum image width =
- Image should be minimum 2048 px wide
= 2.1 =
- Updated engine
- Added Play/stop, Mute buttons for Video player
- added option to shift view starting point
= 1.6 =
- checked WP version 4.6.1 support
= 1.4 =
- added support for 360 video
- added buttons for WYSIWYG editor
- Shorcode generation forms for 360 images and video
= 1.3 =
- added editor button to make shortcodes
= 1.2 =
- added screenshots. readme.txt and banners
= 1.0 =
- first version of plugin