Simple password storage.
gem install keystorage
-> % keystorage Commands: keystorage exec # execute child process with set envvars keystorage get # Get a encrypted value of the key of the group keystorage groups # List groups keystorage help [COMMAND] # Describe available commands or one specific command keystorage keys # List keys of the group keystorage password # Update storage secret keystorage set # Set a value of the key of the group keystorage version # show version info Options: -v, [--verbose], [--no-verbose] -d, [--debug], [--no-debug] -f, [--file=FILE] -s, [--secret=SECRET]
The file format of
Keystorage is YAML format like belows:
--- "@": token: IUUo86G4494_BrNBs-N5vA sig: 56b9b074d647a18fa06ecc172bdb46ff560d5b46dcc1b732add87f6283d47983499b8b67d2524d72f27ed2bf4fef4efba5662e8d55e2c8426a76be26196c0235 hoge: fuga: 3bacfd9ef980ff4c7a80436ede540b6
The root-key "@" is reserved 'Keystorage' system. The other root keys, such as
The second level keys, such as
key of values.
The value of second level keys are encrypted values.
Keystorage::Manager.new(:file=>"/path/to/file",:secret =>"P@ssword").set("mygroup","key","abc") Keystorage::Manager.new(:file=>"/path/to/file",:secret =>"P@ssword").get("mygroup","key") # => abc
Contributing to keystorage
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011-2015 Yoshihiro TAKAHARA. See LICENSE.txt for further details.