AsyncRewriter Release Notes
- Fix some await statements being generated with redundant parenthesis
- Fix invalid spaces inserted into format specifiers on interpolated strings
- Make AsyncRewriter execute before CoreResGen rather than BeforeBuild target.
- Improved support for calling async methods implemented as extension methods.
- Fixed async methods declared on base types or interfaces not always being used.
- More improvements in rebuild times when using AsyncRewriter.
- Fix rebuild/clean not causing GeneratedAsync.cs to not always be regenerated.
- Add support for attributing types with RewriteAsyncAttribute including on base types
- Package DLLs as tools instead of libs.
- Set developmentDependency flag on package.
- Support method expression bodies
- Fixed naming bug with calling explicit interface implementations
- Async methods are now generated with XML documentation comments from originals
- Fixed explicitly implemented methods not being called properly
- Remove dependencies on CodeAnalysis and related packages.
- GeneratedAsync should be generated after references have been copied or compiled
- Changed csproj targets to generate async code after references have been resolved/compile
- Fixed handling of generic method type parameters.
- Fix support for method calls being performed on the result of rewritten async methods.
- Support null conditional member access operator when rewriting normal calls to async.