Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Release Notes (AsyncRewriter)
- Switch to semantic versioning
- Fixed AsyncRewriter fails when calling rewritten async extension methods (in the same project) using static call method syntax.
- Added GetPrimaryKeysForUpdate.
- Reviewed and reenabled TestDefaults3.
- Added Exception to DataAccessModelHookSubmitContext
- Refactor DataAccessObjectDataContext into multiple files
- Fixed default value for primary key should be set on client side when a new DAO is created
- Fixed expression bodies of expression bodied methods shouldnt be surrounded by parenthesis to fix compilation error with expression bodied methods that return void.
- Fix ambiguous reference can occur if multiple classes with the same name (but different namespaces) implement a possible asynchronous version of a synchronous method.
- Bug fix
- Fix some await statements missing some leading spaces/tabs.
- Fix problem with some await statements not being parenthesised where necessary.
- Fix problem when building projects with a large number of files (paths longer than 32k)
Changed msbuild task (AsyncRewriterTask) to relaunch itself in another process to avoid assembly conflicts from being hosted within msbuild.exe.
Put in patch to fix https://github.com/dotnet/roslyn/issues/24454