Turberfield is a framework for discrete event simulations and turn-based games.
It is developed by a private individual but released to the public under the GNU General Public License.
This package provides an Inter-Process Communications (IPC) framework.
Turberfield runs on Python 3.5.1 or later. It requires these packages:
Download and unpack the source distribution:
$ tar -xzvf turberfield-ipc-0.013.0.tar.gz $ cd turberfield-ipc-0.013.0
Run the tests:
$ python3.5 -m unittest discover turberfield
Consult the documentation:
$ firefox turberfield/ipc/doc/html/index.html
$ pip install turberfield-ipc
Turberfield is a S ur PRISE.
- Turberfield can be understood by machines or human beings.
- Turberfield can be stopped and saved for later.
- Turberfield can be turned into something else.
- Turberfield listens to what you say.
- Turberfield knows what it's talking about.
- for Economics
- ...or Education, or Entertainment. Turberfield is deadly serious. And only a game.
What's missing? UR!
- If you've spotted a bug in Turberfield, please let me know so I can fix it.
- If you think Turberfield lacks a feature, you can help drive development by describing your Use Case.
In either event, please leave a message on the project's message board.
|Copyright:||2016 D Haynes|