What is this?
thedumpster is a tool which does passive recon using google and its dorks against a particular domain. Currently it has feature to allow optional commands. The database making script is also shipped with the remaining scripts. It uses a config file containing proxies in a given format, so as to avoid bot detection.
How to use
First fill the config file with proxies (atleast 3). The format is given there.
No auth => proxyip:port If basic auth exists for proxy then => username:password@proxyip:port
PS - Only one proxy per line
Python - 3.3 PyQuery - https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyquery
- Adding support for using theharvester domain results
- Adding larger number of dorks
- Better division of dorks
Comments? Bugs? requests?
- Pastebin dump searching added.
- Admin page finder using Google dorks
- Google JSON/ATOM Search added and made default
- Google websearch is optional