Here's a (very) short demo of the client, in action! Click the image to watch on YouTube.
- ReactJS Prototype: Completed in Dec 2017
- ReasonML + GraphQL conversion: Completed in July 2018 (Github issue).
- Private Alpha: Check Alpha milestone.
- User permissions implementation
- Public Beta
- Turaku server should be running on your system, assumed to be accessible at
turaku.localhost. See the server repository's README for more details.
- A working ReasonML development environment - see official instructions.
- Install all packages:
- Build CSS with Tailwind:
yarn run tailwind build src/tailwind/index.css -o src/index.css
- Fetch latest GraphQL schema from Turaku Server:
yarn send-introspection-query http://turaku.localhost/graphql
yarn run bsb -make-world
- Finally, run the
yarn run start
This should be all that is required to boot up the application in your browser. As noted above, Turaku server should be online for the app to work properly.
You may also want to tell Bucklescript to watch and build JS whenever Reason code is updated. Add a
-w flag to the
bsb command above to do so.