Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Turbulenz Local Development Server
- Fix some package dependencies to deal with new releases with breaking changes.
- Add new game auth token api to allow game servers to validate users.
- Add support for the close existing sessions api added to the turbulenz engine.
- Fixed local server store API to stop game's users to purchasing "own" resources multiple times.
- Fixed local server crashing for store API calls with malformed parameters.
- Avoid warning the user when they don't have the legacy plugin installed.
- Register more mimetypes and ensure they're registered for the deploy game tool.
- Style the game pages so that touch events are correctly sent to the canvas element.
- Fixed rare case where an incorrectly registered mimetype for css files prevented use of the local server.
- Updated the way the deployment code sets timeouts for compatibility with the lastest versions of urllib3.
- Fixed some mimetypes for IE11 support.
- Changed local carousel to order projects by last modified from left to right.
- Updated package to use pylint 1.0 for code checks.
- Added a scheme to allow launching apps with iOS developer client.
- Fixed crash when running deploygame tool outside of a terminal.
- Added mimetype to server up ktx files.
- Support for launching .tzjs files in the native client on Android
- Fix issues with unicode characters in usernames
- Fix import of Turbulenz SDK version
- Fix for custom metrics events passed in batches with time offsets of 0
- Refuse negative scores passed to leaderboards
- Allow the deploygame tool to set the title on a project version
- Fix expired delayed notifications not being deleted from the file system
- Fix issues with non lowercase and non alphanumeric characters in usernames
- Updated hub login to support remembering a users login details.
- Improved project upload dialogs.
- Moved common settings into a shared ini file between development and release environments.
- Added a login panel (no password required) for cookie based logins. This allows testing multiple users on local.
- Added Data Shares API endpoints.
- Added Notifications API endpoints.
- Fixed deployment of games to the Turbulenz Hub when 7-zip binaries are not installed
- Add support to the customevents api for sending batches of events to minimize http requests
- Update the routing for the save file handler which was not allowing saves when slugs contained non ascii
- Fix the --clean command to match the documentation
- Support new format of cached upload hashes from the Turbulenz Hub. This avoids the issue where files with matching
content are uploaded with different filenames
- Support saving of binary data in the local server save api
- First open source release
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.