Simple TODO note application for the iOS system written in Swift.
The app was not built with amazing features in mind. It was done solely to showcast some top-of-the-line iOS app architecture patterns, tools and methodologies. The app makes use of:
- Swift as a modern iOS programming language
- Carthage as a dependency manager
- ReactiveKit to introduce reactive programming & MVVM pattern
- Realm as a modern mobile database system
- Swinject to back up Dependency Injection pattern
- Quick + Nimble for behavior-driven development methodology
- Cartography to create AutoLayout-powered views programatically with ease
The app was originally built using Swift 2. The current version was updated to build under Xcode 8 and Swift 2.3. If you are looking for a Swift 3 version, do not hesitate to contact the author or file an issue. :)
The application showcases iMessage extension: it allows you to share TODO note with your friends. It reuses TODO note list for that purpose.