Week One - Module 4 Recap
Fork this repository. Answer the questions to the best of your ability. Try to answer them with limited amount of external research. These questions cover the majority of what we've learned this week.
Note: When you're done, submit a PR.
- What's the most useful thing you learned from completing the intermission week work?
- What is the syntax for invoking a function? Give an example.
- What is Webpack and why is it useful?
- When/why do you want to use event delegation?
npmand what do we use it for?
- What is a Web API you've used, and what did you like/dislike about it?
- What's the MVC design pattern? Describe each part of MVC.
- What are a few ways to optimize a Rails application?
- What's a background worker? When would we want to use a background worker?
- I was able to answer every question without relying on outside resources
- I was able to answer most questions independently, but utilized outside resources for a few
- I was able to answer a few questions independently, but relied heavily on outside resources
- I feel confident about the content presented this week
- I feel comfortable with the content presented this week
- I feel overwhelmed by the content presented this week
- I feel quite lost by the content presented this week