Please sign in to comment.
Remove non-standard/non-common fields from TrackerMessage definitions
Remove fields from the TrackerMessage definitions that are not shared among implementations -- they are still free to implement them, but they are not part of each message's interface. Change also contains a few improvements to the Announce and HTTPAnnounce code. Signed-off-by: Maxime Petazzoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 41 additions and 107 deletions.
- +5 −8 src/main/java/com/turn/ttorrent/client/announce/Announce.java
- +2 −3 src/main/java/com/turn/ttorrent/client/announce/HTTPAnnounce.java
- +24 −16 src/main/java/com/turn/ttorrent/common/protocol/TrackerMessage.java
- +5 −49 src/main/java/com/turn/ttorrent/common/protocol/http/HTTPAnnounceRequestMessage.java
- +5 −31 src/main/java/com/turn/ttorrent/common/protocol/http/HTTPAnnounceResponseMessage.java