MongoDB - NoSQL database
Mongo DB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance document-oriented NoSQL database system. Instead of storing data in tables as is done in a "classical" relational database, MongoDB stores structured data as JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas, making integration with certain types of applications easier and faster.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- MongoDB installed and maintained through the package management system (mongodb package).
- Configured with auth enabled (security).
- Configured to bind to all network interfaces (convenience).
- Includes mongo-tools (via package management) - a collection of tools for administering MongoDB servers.
- Includes MongoDB PHP7.0 bindings (mongodb). Note, for use with PHP, you may wish to also install the MongoDB PHP Library
- Includes MongoDB Python3 bindings and iPython3.
- Includes mongo-express admin GUI tool.
- Bundled with Nginx webserver.
Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
Webmin modules for configuring Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot)
- Webmin, SSH: username root
- Mongo-Express: username admin