PrestaShop - Easy to use online shop
PrestaShop is a popular, easy to use e-commerce solution for small to medium-sized online shops. Features include support for 38 languages, special deals and promotions, cross-selling, affiliate programs. The open source edition supports payment gateways such as Google checkout, and PayPal with further payment modules offered commercially.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/prestashop
- Administration link set to: https://$your_domain/administration
- Optimized SEO URL's enabled by default.
Security note: Updates to Prestashop may require supervision so they ARE NOT configured to install automatically. See Prestashop documentation for upgrading.
SSL support out of the box.
Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from web applications (e.g., password recovery)
Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
For Prestashop news and updates, including security updates, we recommend that you subscribe to the Prestashop Blog.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot)
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Adminer: username adminer
- PrestaShop: username is email set on first boot