Redmine - Integrated SCM & Project Management
Redmine is a Rails web application that provides integrated project management features, issue tracking, and support for multiple version control programs. It includes calendar and gantt charts to aid visual representation of projects and their deadlines. It also features multi-project support, role based access control, a per-project wiki, and project forums.
The Redmine appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Redmine configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/redmine
- Supports Git, Bazaar, Mercurial and Subversion.
- Includes exemplary helloworld repositories.
- Loaded default roles, trackers, statuses, workflows and enumerations.
- Configured projects to use all available trackers (bug, feature, support).
SSL support out of the box.
Includes Phusion Passenger for Apache web server (mod_rails).
Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
Name Protocol access ---- --------------- Git git clone root@addr:/srv/repos/git/helloworld Bazaar bzr://addr/bzr Subversion svn://addr/svn Mercurial http://addr:8080
Repositories are stored in /srv/repos.
- settings->hostname and path
- settings->email notifications
Credentials (passwords set at first boot)
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Redmine: username admin