Trac - Integrated SCM & Project Management
Trac is a web-based project management and bug-tracking tool. It allows hyperlinking information between a computer bug database, revision control and wiki content. It also serves as a web interface to the revision control systems Subversion and Git. Among the users of Trac is NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths.
- Supports Git and Subversion (Bazaar and Mercurial no longer supported).
- List repositories in web interface.
- Example helloworld repositories.
- Site wide authentication realm and admin user.
- Uses python-pygments for syntax highlighting.
SSL support out of the box.
Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
Webmin modules for configuring Apache2 and Postfix.
Name Protocol access ---- --------------- Git http://$ipaddr/git https://$ipaddr/git ssh://vcs@$ipaddr/git Subversion http://$ipaddr/svn svn://addr/svn svn+ssh://vcs@$ipaddr/srv/repos/svn Repositories are stored in /srv/repos.
To simplify creating new projects, helper script trac-initproject is included. Please refer to the Trac documentation for usage notes on how to create and access projects.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot)
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH: username root
- Trac: username admin