vTiger CRM - Customer Relationship Management
vTiger is a open source Customer Relationship Management application with comparable functionality to SugarCRM and Salesforce.com, but with more free features. It includes phone and e-mail integration, analysis and reporting, customer support with self-service portal, and marketing & sales automation for campaigns, lead generation, billing and inventory management.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/vtigercrm
- Deny access to Installation/migration interfaces by default (security).
- Accept any hostname as the site URL.
Security note: Updates to vTiger may require supervision so they ARE NOT configured to install automatically. See vTiger documentation for upgrading.
SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port
12322 - uses SSL).
Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from web applications (e.g., password recovery).
Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot)
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Adminer: username adminer
- vTiger: username admin