One click miner GUI for xmrig and xmr-stak to specifically mine TurtleCoin
What this program does
The Turtlecoin One Click Miner is a GUI for the cryptonight mining software
xmrig by @psychocrypt
xmr-stak by @fireice-uk specifically designed to work with TurtleCoin (TRTL) pools.
- Mine to your personal address!
- Automatic selection of pools according to their ping, payout threshold and more parameters
- Integrated pool statistics (partly implemented)
- Show stats at specified refresh rate
- Specify usage of CPU/GPU
- Some advanced settings
Integrate pool statisticsdone Select multiple pools under additional consideration of e.g. pool hashratedone
- Implement/enable all available advanced options for xmr-stak
- Clean up the code and use best practices
- Support Linux :)
How to build
Download the repository and extract it. Open the .sln file with a recent version of Visual Studio (Community Edition / make sure you have C# packages installed). Build the project using the green run button or "Build Solution" in the Build menu. You'll find the binaries inside the project folder in the directory
trtlOCM.exe to your preferred directory and make sure to have the miner executables in the same folder as described below.
- Mine at your own risk concerning your hardware
- Refer to xmr-stak and xmrig
- The program needs a specific folder structure to work. Upcoming releases wil have it bundled with the miners.
Folder structure from where the OCM is placed:
- xmr-stak.exe (alongside all other necessary files)
Support this little project!
You can help by forking the project, optimizing the code and submitting pull requests. Test latest commits before I file releases!
Thanks, your EncryptedUnicorn!