Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- xmr-stak-2.7.2-turtle-linux-gcc-5-CPU-NVIDIA-AMD.tar.gz 4.79 MB
- xmr-stak-2.7.2-turtle-linux-gcc-6-CPU-BARE.tar.gz 978 KB
- xmr-stak-2.7.2-turtle-linux-gcc-6-CPU.tar.gz 993 KB
- xmr-stak-2.7.2-turtle-linux-gcc-7-CPU.tar.gz 1010 KB
- xmr-stak-2.7.2-turtle-osx-gcc-7-CPU.tar.gz 692 KB
- xmr-stak-2.7.2-turtle-windows-CPU-NVIDIA-AMD.zip 3.84 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release contains the necessary code to support CryptoNight Turtle that will be activated on the TurtleCoin network at block height 1,200,000.
This also resolves the auto detection on Intel platforms that results in a much slower hash rate than expected. If
auto will no longer turn on the ASM module for Intel. You must manually enable it if you want to.
Please use the
cryptonight_turtle option as the automatic algo switching is not 100% complete.
If the binaries you need are not available, please follow the directions at Compile xmr-stak to build for your system.
Special thanks to @DaveLong for the work that he put in getting it all to work.