TurtleCoin Gateway for WooCommerce
- Payment validation done through
- Validates payments with
cron, so does not require users to stay on the order confirmation page for their order to validate.
- Customers can pay with multiple transactions and are notified as soon as transactions hit the mempool.
- Configurable block confirmations, from
0for zero confirm to
60for high ticket purchases.
- Live price updates every minute; total amount due is locked in after the order is placed for a configurable amount of time (default 60 minutes) so the price does not change after order has been made.
- Hooks into emails, order confirmation page, customer order history page, and admin order details page.
- View all payments received to your wallet with links to the blockchain explorer and associated orders.
- Optionally display all prices on your store in terms of TurtleCoin.
- Shortcodes! Display exchange rates in numerous currencies.
- TurtleCoin wallet to receive payments.
- BCMath - A PHP extension used for arbitrary precision maths
Installing the plugin
- Download the plugin from the releases page or clone with
git clone https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin-woocommerce-gateway.git
- Unzip or place the
turtlecoin-woocommerce-gatewayfolder in the
- Activate "TurtleCoin Woocommerce Gateway" in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- It is highly recommended that you use native cronjobs instead of WordPress's "Poor Man's Cron" by adding
define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true);into your
wp-config.phpfile and adding
* * * * * wget -q -O - https://yourstore.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron >/dev/null 2>&1to your crontab.
Set-up TurtleCoin daemon and Turtle-Service
- Root access to your webserver
- Latest TurtleCoin-currency binaries
After downloading (or compiling) the TurtleCoin binaries on your server, run
turtle-service. You can skip running
TurtleCoind by using a remote node with
turtle-service by adding
--daemon-address and the address of a public node.
Note on security: using this option, while the most secure, requires you to run the Turtle-Service program on your server. Best practice for this is to use a view-only wallet since otherwise your server would be running a hot-wallet and a security breach could allow hackers to empty your funds.
Enable / Disable- Turn on or off TurtleCoin gateway. (Default: Disable)
Title- Name of the payment gateway as displayed to the customer. (Default: TurtleCoin Gateway)
Discount for using TurtleCoin- Percentage discount applied to orders for paying with TurtleCoin. Can also be negative to apply a surcharge. (Default: 0)
Order valid time- Number of seconds after order is placed that the transaction must be seen in the mempool. (Default: 3600 [1 hour])
Number of confirmations- Number of confirmations the transaction must recieve before the order is marked as complete. Use
0for nearly instant confirmation. (Default: 5)
TurtleCoin Address- Your public TurtleCoin address starting with TRTL. (No default)
Turtle-Service Host/IP- IP address where
turtle-serviceis running. It is highly discouraged to run the wallet anywhere other than the local server! (Default: 127.0.0.1)
Turtle-Service Port- Port
turtle-serviceis bound to with the
--bind-portargument. (Default 8070)
Turtle-Service Password- Password
turtle-servicewas started with using the
--rpc-passwordargument. (Default: blank)
Show QR Code- Show payment QR codes. (Default: unchecked)
Show Prices in TurtleCoin- Convert all prices on the frontend to TurtleCoin. Experimental feature, only use if you do not accept any other payment option. (Default: unchecked)
Display Decimals(if show prices in TurtleCoin is enabled) - Number of decimals to round prices to on the frontend. The final order amount will not be rounded. (Default: 2)
This plugin makes available two shortcodes that you can use in your theme.
Live price shortcode
This will display the price of TurtleCoin in the selected currency. If no currency is provided, the store's default currency will be used.
[turtlecoin-price] [turtlecoin-price currency="BTC"] [turtlecoin-price currency="USD"]
1 TRTL = 0.00000149 LTC 1 TRTL = 0.00003815 USD
TurtleCoin accepted here badge
This will display a badge showing that you accept TurtleCoin-currency.