TurtleCoin WooCommerce Extension
Tags: turtlecoin, woocommerce, integration, payment, merchant, cryptocurrency, accept turtlecoin, turtlecoin woocommerce
Requires: WordPress 4.x.x, WooCommerce 3.x.x
Tested: WordPress 4.9.4, WooCommerce 3.3.3
Licence: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
TurtleCoin WooCommerce Extension is a WordPress plugin that allows merchants to accept TRTL Shells as payments at WooCommerce-powered online stores.
Your online store must use the WooCommerce platform (a free WordPress plugin). Once you've installed and activated WooCommerce, you may install and activate the TurtleCoin WooCommerce Extension.
- Accept payments directly into your personal TurtleCoin wallet.
- Accept payment in TurtleCoin for physical and digital downloadable products.
- Add a TurtleCoin payments option to your existing online store with alternative main currency.
- Automatic conversion to TurtleCoin via realtime exchange rate feed and calculation.
- WordPress. This can be downloaded from wordpress.org or cloning their github repo
- WooCommerce. This can be downloaded from wordpress.org or cloning their github repo
- A webserver with the latest versions of PHP and MySQL.
- A running walletd daemon that is accesible by the webserver. This can be downloaded from the turtlecoin repo. For instructions check out the turtlecoin-wiki repo
- Download this repo as a ZIP file and move the content to /wp-content/plugins/ or git clone this repo in /wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress admin panel.
- Configure it with your walletd daemon RCP API.
- Deactivate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Delete the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
1. TurtleCoin Checkout Gateway
2. TurtleCoin Options
- Local currency support for every BTC:FIAT pair offered by CryptoCompare
- RCP password support
- Updated grammar and instructions
- Updated screenshots
- Updated Readme