This is a seed project that I have created to build static websites.
- Unit Testing using, Karma, Mocha, Chai.
- CoffeeScript Code.
- Live reload for development purposes.
- AngularJS based Architecture.
- Using Karma as the test runner.
- Using LessCSS for dynamic stylesheets.
- Chai is used as the assertion library.
- Publish to GH-pages.
- Package, minify, JS and CSS.
- Tag every release.
- Auto generates a manifest file for developing offline html5 applications.
- Now installs bower components automatically after the
- Integrate with Travis.
Clone the repository.
npm install bower install
Start development server
Visit the application on localhost:3000
#Publish to gh-pages
To create a tag and release a version, use the
grunt release command.
Once your code has been finalised and released to the repository, run the
grunt publish task.
NOTE: Make sure you release first and then publish.
#Test the application
- Install Karma globally.