Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is a GNU social-compatible federated social network. That means not one entity controls the whole network, rather, like e-mail, volunteers and organisations operate their own independent servers, users from which can all interact with each other seamlessly.
- Material Design
- Most Mastodon APIs implemented
- Multi-Account support
- Dark and light theme with the possibility to auto-switch based on the time of day
- Drafts - compose toots and save them for later
- Choose between different emoji styles
- Optimized for all screen sizes
- Completely open-source - no non-free dependencies like Google services
The nightly build from master is available on Google Play.
If you have any bug reports, feature requests or questions please open an issue or send us a toot at Tusky@mastodon.social!