Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- The home timeline is now cached so you can now read already loaded toots while being offline
- You can now customize the tabs of the main interface in the account preferences. There is also a direct messages tab!
- New elephant artwork that will be shown alongside retry buttons in case an error occurs - no more empty screens or loading forever!
- Images in timelines will now be shown correctly according to their focal points. (Note that focal points can not yet be set when posting with Tusky)
- A new tab in profiles that shows the pinned toots
- It is now possible to see who favourited and boosted a toot.
- Upgraded to a new Material Design theme. This means a lot of small design improvements!
- Mentions will now be displayed in timelines when the toot content is hidden
- Hashtags will now be autocompleted when composing a toot
- when sharing content to Tusky you can now select the account to share with if you use Tusky with multiple accounts
- new translations
- A whole lot of various bug fixes and improvements
Contributors to this release: @ariasuni @kyori19 @charlag @ahangarha @pellaeon @jchmrt @silkevicious @Tak @lenchan139 @m4sk1n @MasterGroosha @MightyPork @mal0ki @tsdgeos @mihudevcom @bernd289
Translators on Crowdin
The new elephant images were made by Erbmaster
If you like Tusky, consider supporting us on Open Collective! https://opencollective.com/tusky